Our public tours are offered Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. The 30-minute brewery experience provides guests with a basic introduction to beer, beer tasting, grains, hops, yeast, brewing and a tour of our brewhouse, cellar room, and entire brewery. The tour ends with a sampling of our year round beers, or a non-alcoholic Vitali-Tea Kombucha, it includes a 4oz taster glass souvenir.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Please Check-in with our Beertender.
- Check in for tours closes 5 minutes prior to the start of tour.
- Beverages are not allowed on the tour, if you plan to have a brew prior to the tour, please plan accordingly.
- Guided public tours are strictly limited to 8 people
- In accordance with State Law, all participants in the brewery tour experience must be 21 or over. Valid Government IDs will be checked prior to joining the tour.
- Sorry, our liquor license doesn't allow anyone under the age of 21 years old at the brewery, this includes minors, children, toddlers and babies.
- Gratuity is not included. Tipping your tour guides is strongly encourage. If you enjoy their service, show them some love!
- Cancellation Policy: Stuff comes up, we get it. Cancellation occurring prior to 24 hours will be eligible for a refund of tour fare minus card processing fees and taxes. Cancellation occurring within 24 hours of tour will not receive refund.
Private Group Tours are welcome: Please email
for more information